Remember to read everyday and record your reading in your BHB of E.
Click on the MATHS STAR and use some of the useful websites to improve your mental maths skills.
Our class shared read this week resulted in lots of gasps of astonishment. Read through the text below carefully and find out why.
Afterwards, complete the questions. Remember to refer back to the question when you answer.
Listen to the Story of Arachne the Weaver.
1. Write a list of adjectives to describe Arachne.
2. Write a list of adjectives to describe Athena.
1. twelfth There's an elf in twelfth
2. environment Ron likes the environment
3. vegetables Please get some vegetables
4. believe Don't believe the lie.
5. library There's a bra in the library
6. piece A piece of pie
Write a sentence for each word on the list.
Design posters to hang in your bedroom. Each poster should include the spelling and a memory trick. Here's an idea for a poster.
Why do we have day and night? What happens to the sun at night-time?